Hey guys, It's been a while

• 3 Replies

Offline BANNED

• Caught Cheating
  • Registered
  • +0/-0
Hey guys, It's been a while
« on: September 08, 2016, 11:14:22 AM »
Glad to see the site up and looking so beautiful! Looks like XTR has been holding down the fort here?

I just threw together a CS:GO team for this upcoming ESEA season, and came to the site to download a .png of the logo to resurrect the name (I'm unoriginal and miss the old days). Really glad to see you guys are still competing in AA, and that the game is somewhat alive. I'm gonna download AAPG again and try to get some playtime in with you guys on the weekend.

Who other than XTR is still around? Karnifex still doing his thing in texas? Ever upgrade back to a PC from that macbook?

Cheers!
-$mrffyy
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 11:22:05 AM by $mrffyy »

Offline xtopherus

• Manager
  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • +1/-0
Re: Hey guys, It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 11:41:06 AM »
Ya we are still rolling along and Karni has been MIA for a while working.  AAPG is on life support with the lack of game support from the DEV's and there unwillingness to pursue competitive aspects.

If you want to represent IceNine in CSGO, we can add your team and you guys can use the website + ts3 etc.  Our other teams we have brought on board have been flaky.  So its up to you.

Offline BANNED

• Caught Cheating
  • Registered
  • +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 11:53:58 AM »
Much appreciated XTR. We're just a bunch of 21+ has-beens trying to win open, but we figure we'll do pretty well down there. Too bad AAPG is still on the downfall. I still talk to Nick and Justin every once in a while, but they have been pretty off-grid as well.

Offline xtopherus

• Manager
  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 11:59:24 AM »
Ya that's cool, just let me know if you guys want to play for i9 and I will set you up with access. 

I see them playing LoL from time to time but haven't talked to them in a while.