• 2 Replies

Offline fruw0w

• PS4 Manager
  • PS4 Moderator
  • Registered
  • +0/-0
IceNine makes FINALS!
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:18:22 AM »
Later today is the chance for i9.console to pickup their first league win.   I want to take this time to say a few words.

It’s been a rough road for us.   It’s not easy to be the new kids in the block,  with constant criticism from established console teams and players,   Overcoming many obstacles regarding forming a solid 5 but we’ve done it and we’ve done it well,  undefeated in ESB with an 8-0-1 record we look to etch the IceNine’s name into stone tomorrow.

Win or lose, I want to let all of you know,  I appreciate everyone of you.  It really Is a team and we’ve done very well.  I’m proud of everyone.   I hope we take home the championship but if not,  it’s been a hell of a season and everyone played their hearts out. 

Also to IceNine Gaming,  I thank you for giving us the opportunity to play under IceNine again,  I speak for everyone here on i9.bf1 when I say we appreciate it.   I hope we can land this victory tomorrow.   Wish us luck as we head into the finals against a worthy opponent known as tribE eGaming playing out of Europe.  It won’t be easy,  but it will be worth it.   

I fucking hope they brought their snow coats and ice boots because we’re about to go frozen on their candy asses.       LETS GOOOOO!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:26:05 AM by fruw0w »

Offline xtopherus

• Manager
  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • +1/-0
Re: IceNine makes FINALS!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 08:56:40 AM »
Great job guys and good luck!

Offline fruw0w

• PS4 Manager
  • PS4 Moderator